The Cluff Family

The Cluff Family

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aaron and daddy :)

I want you to know Aaron how much I love you and how I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. Aaron you are my eternal companion, my other half, my best friend, my sweetheart and the list goes on and on. You're an awesome dad and wonderful husband and I thank the lord each day for having you in my life. There's so much more to say but not enough words to express how I feel.....I LOVE YOU SWEETIE WITH ALL MY HEART !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE !!!!
Happy birthday daddy.... we love you too... love Shayla and Brennen

Hey daddy....happy b-day hope u liked the salt dough it was a quick one but yeah and hope u liked Ur's and moms lunch, Burger King !wow!i love u =) from: lissy

Happy birthday dad, wow I can't believe it.... "YOUR OLD!" Just playing. Have a wonderful time. Sorry about the fruit cake, I ummm.... Ok, I admitted I ate your fruit cake. It was so tempting, it kept it on saying, eat me, eat me, before its too late. I love you with all of my heart . Sincerely: Caleb

Hey old man happy Birthday! hows is feel to be alomst 40! ha ha :) Hope your day was a really fun one :D I have something for you but it might take a while before you get it, so yeh..love you soo much!

♥ Kira ♥

No comments: