The Cluff Family

The Cluff Family

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A little under the weather :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aaron & Tammy...14 years :)


On Dec 4 Aaron and I went out to dinner that night and spent the evening out enjoying the time we had together (which is awesome because Shakira makes a wonderful babysitter :). Unfortunately around 4:30 the next morning I woke up sicker then I have ever been before. I was throwing up all day until 9:00 that night. On top of all that Shayla was throwing up as well until 4:00 that afternoon. But to make things even worse Alyssa called from school saying she wasn't feeling well and she was throwing up until late that night. So to say, we all had a throwing up party that was absolutely disgusting... My sweet husband and loving Shakira was there taking care of all us that day and I sure really appreciate their help tons. BTW, he got sick the next day...poor guy



No comments: