The Cluff Family

The Cluff Family

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Parade

The girls and I went to the Veterans Parade in St George this Saturday . Caleb was camping with the scouts having fun so the girls and I spent the day toghether in town. Even though Shakira is in 8th grade, she's also in the 9th grade marching band in middle school. She's not in the picture below because her clarinet was left at school but we still had a fun day :)

What a bunch of cute girls !!!






You talkin to us?












Alyssa wanted her pic taken with the solider :)





The girls havent seen a real army truck before they thougtht it was pretty cool :)





1 comment:

Cluff Family said...

I remember marching in all those parades! I especially loved the Vetrans Day one though! Anyway, how do you guys like Mr. Martin the Band director??? I LOVED him... tell him Jill Baker says HELLO!!! I think he'll remember me... if he needs some prodding I played the trumpet!

We love the pictures of the girls!! Hope you guys are doing well in St. George!!
-Ben, Jill and Holdyn